Like Us On Facebook

Get Free Instant Access To The Latest Tricks And Hacks Latest Updates,Enter your email below.

PS : We Hate Spamming Too ! You Are Safe With Us.
Breaking News
recent

Hacking Facebook Password --- Bug Fixed!!!


http://freetips-and-tricks4u.blogspot.inMost of us now a days, when they hear/read the word "Facebook" or "Facebook Password", get excited!!! This shows that how closely we are attached to "Facebook".

       Yesterday, while browsing through one of my favorite blog, I found this article about "Facebook bug". You can read full article HERE. The flaw allows anyone to reset the password of any Facebook user without knowing his last password.See images below how this bug allowed hacker to hack/change password of any user without knowing his last password.
Related:

Following is the URL which exploits the bug:- "https://www.facebook.com/hacked"
When a hacker goes to this URL Facebook asks to change his password for further protection. After that this page will redirect you to another page at "https://www.facebook.com/checkpoint/checkpointme?f=[userid]&r=web_hacked"


Researcher noticed that "f" parameter in the URL which represents your user ID and replacing the user ID with victim's user ID allow him to get into next page where attacker can reset the password of victim without knowing his last password.
This bug is now fixed by Facebook, when reported by "Sow Ching Shiong", an independent vulnerability researcher.

Tell me about your opinions on this, and share this with your friends!!!
have a nice day!!! 

Subscribe to our YouTube  channel Krazy Videoster



Omkar Fatale

Omkar Fatale

18 comments:

  1. Hi friend,
    Thanks for your valuable information about Facebook, I think you know lot more about facebook than this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I have found a way to crack password of any account in facebook. I tested it and it works quite well.
    Here is the link below, it works 100% and is always updated to keep it working.

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can somebody hack fb acc 4 me...i need badly...my gf is cheating me and i need proof from her inbox...ty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know da email n password,,,,n i dnt know only password,,,,can i get password wdhout reseting it ...i mean in plane text......iam nt geting complete msg n email

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pooja,
      Actually I don't get you!!! Will you please explain clearly or you can mail me...And you can't get your old password you need to reset it if you have your email and password.

      Delete
  5. can u pls get me ur email id, I badly need a help

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to hack facebook account password ,plz guide me about this...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fake. Just another link to stupid online surveys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the exploit. I'll have to link if from my blog. I found an interesting tool online. It's a facebook hacking tool. I haven't been able to test it out so I'm not sure if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cn any1 hack the paswrd &give plzzzz i need help i wnt it to chck cn u guide me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see a lot of hacking tutorials and most of them are fake,thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  11. who want to hack any id u can contact with me mail :
    dianrajib@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. omker fatale.. i need your help plz... send me one email from your gmail id plz on bigkhan53@yahoo.com
    sory for waste your time .. i will wait you

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is really fascinating, You are an overly professional blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look forward to in search of
    more of your wonderful post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

    Also visit my site: Bed Bug Repellent

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey enormous stuff or pleasant information you are offering here. pirater facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi to all, the blog has really the dreadful information I really enjoyed a lot. social media infographics

    ReplyDelete

Post comments only relevant to the topic. Do not spam. Comment must be meaningful and must add to the conversation. Comments containing more than 1 link will be deleted.

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget
Powered by Blogger.