TeamViewer is a multipurpose and multi-platform application which runs on Android, iOS, Linux, Mac OS and Windows. TeamViewer can be used for remote controlling your friends computer, desktop sharing, online meeting, web conferencing, file transferring between computers.
How to use TeamViewer for remotely controlling a computer:-
- TeamViewer must be installed on both the computers
- open TeamViewer.
- Enter ID and Password of TeamViewer running on another computer, in your TeamViewer.
- And simply click on Connect to Partner button.
- Now you will see the desktop of another computer(your friends computer).
- And Now you are in the full control of your friends computer.
Note:- You need LAN or Internet Connection for this software.
Share this with your friends using the right sidebar. And If you are having any problem then please leave a comment..