- First Smart Way
Screen shot of link post:
As you can see in the image above this link post was published on 27 February and it is seen only by 48 users, no likes and no comments. But if you see the screen shot below which is a photo post, you will see the great difference.
Screen shot of photo post :
As you can see in the screen shot above the photo post was published on last Saturday and in just 2-3 days it was seen by 180 users and 3 likes and 1 share. As compared to link post which was posted earlier than the photo post only seen by 48 users without any like or comment. And see the virality of the photo post.
This shows that the photo post is a great way to promote your post on your Facebook fan page.Follow the below steps to publish a photo post on your Facebook fan page:-
- First of all Click on Photo/Video link of your Facebook fan page’s share box.
- Click on “Attach Photo/Video”.
- Browse for the image which you used in your blog post
- Write something about your post.
- After that enter URL of the post from your blog or website.
- And finally click on “Post” button.
- Second Smart Way
You can see in the screen shot below that how poll engage the Facebook fan and other user.
As the polls are the best way to interact with your Facebook fans, you can see how polls are being answered by the fans and their friends. Just within a day, as you can see in the image, this poll engaged 195 people including fans and their friends, increasing your page fans and ultimately driving more traffic to your blog or website. You can also see how viral the polls are in image below:
You can create a poll about anything like I created above or ask your fans what they like most about your blog or website or what they want in future from your blog or anything.
Follow these steps to create a poll :
- Go to your fan page
- Click on “Offer, Event +”.
- Next click on “Question”
- Add question and options for it.
- Uncheck the box “Allow anyone to add options”
- And finally click on “Post”.